Easy to use Bootstrap theme for concrete5 v 5.7.x
We have now released a version of Salix theme for concrete5 v5.7.x. It has many of the same features as Salix for concrete5 v 5.6.x, with a few bonus features added in.
The theme comes with 7 colour themes available from the concrete5 dashboard. If you want even greater control over your theme colours, you will find that many of the colours are customisable individually in the dashboard.
We have also included sample content in the new Salix theme, and we feel this will make it even easier for you to quickly start your concrete5 projects. But if you don't want the sample content, then you can start with a blank site just like in Salix for concrete5 v 5.6.x, it's your choice.
Find out more information here and buy the theme!
- Responsive design. Your website will look good on a mobile, tablet or computer.
- Responsive bootstrap menu. The menu is a two-level Bootstrap menu that stays fixed to the top of the page as the user scrolls down.
- Sticky footer. On pages with less content, the footer stays at the bottom of the page.
- Custom templates. Custom templates for portfolios and blogs.
- Custom blocks.
- Custom classes.
- Support for animations.
- Retina ready.
- Support for responsive videos.
- 7 colour presets. Easily change your theme colours with one of our 7 presets: aqua, blue, green, orange, pink, purple and red.
- Lots of colour customisation options available from the concrete5 dashboard.
- Sample content - choose to install the theme with sample content, or without.
- Built using Bootstrap v3.3.
- Multiple page templates
- User guide - step by step instructions included as a PDF in the Salix package's folder.